Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mind the gap

What I am thinking about:

I really need to spend an afternoon with that logo. I like it, but the resolution is crappy and the gear teeth should be centered on the head.

I am planning a work of farcical, subversive fantasy starring orcs. I do not know what form it will ultimately take, however, as it is primarily an act of universe creation. I promise to post the flash fiction intro here soon.

Games and games. I want to play Unhuman soon and I just spent a few hours working on Settlers of World Domination.

Do I really need clipless pedals?

Why did I agree to work all this overtime?

Oh yeah, clipless pedals.

Defiant fist-shaking in Rob's general direction.

Why did I feel the sudden urge to post this homage to the Rat, anyway?

Wishing I lived in a time and place where creative, well-rounded individuals could make a living with what they're good at rather than laboring in obscurity while doing demeaning shit for money.

Or, failing that, some age of heroes and legends where I could get me a battle axe and a tankard and find good honest work as a berserk.


This is Caution Thinking. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment