Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Elk-Man? I hate that guy."

I found this thing today while looking for inspiration for Unhuman NPCs. While it's not particularly useful for that, I encourage everyone to give it a spin. Here are some of my favorite results.

Jay has learned to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to increase his fame throughout the nation. Sadly, Jay struggles with being foolish.

Jay has mastered the ability to make duplicates of himself, however only when concentrating. Shamefully, Jay is notorious for being extremely smelly.

Jay has mastered the ability to make spiders appear from nowhere, but only while thinking hard. Shamefully, Jay becomes clueless in the presence of string.

Jay possesses the power to change shape into an elk. Terribly, Jay endures the burden of being kind of an asshole.

1 comment:

  1. I did mine! I did mine! Everyone look at me after paying Jay the appropriate amount of attention!

    Ahem.

    B. can tunnel through solid rubber. He also possesses the power to steal the mental attributes of his foes and use it against them and he has learned to cause his opponents to become blind.

    B. conquers assailants with a cruel sword made from steel and he has the power to transform any giraffe into wood.

    Unfortunately, B. becomes partially paralyzed in the presence of air.

    ReplyDelete